dcca Form

The Business Registration Division (BREG) of the Department of Commerce and Consumer Affairs (DCCA) is responsible for processing and maintaining public domain, corporations, limited partnerships, sponsorship partnerships, limited liability companies, trade names, trademarks,

dcca form

Registration Forms And Information

You can easily register online, apply and receive a receipt immediately. Or you can submit the purchase in paper form. Forms are presented in a special fillable PDF format. Print, sign and return by check or by appointment using a Go-to or credit card.


All Business Registration Service forms, including those not normally available online representation. downloaded and printed as a fillable PDF. To submit your completed document, select your activity type (below), complete the “Full List of PDF Forms to Fill” and select a form to view, fill out, and print.

Check If The Connection Is Really Secure

cca.hawaii.gov wants and needs to check firstkeep your internet connection secure Continue.

Check If The Connection Is Secure

cca.hawaii.gov must first check the specific security of your connection. Continue.

How do I update articles of organization in Hawaii?

As your LLC in Hawaii grows and changes, you canthose discover that the business information provided in your articles sometimes needs to be updated for clients. In many cases, these changes will most likely be made by filing Form LLC-3, an amendment to the articles of association of a Hawaii limited company.

See also  louisiana Secretary Of State Entity Search

How do I change my sole proprietor to an LLC in Hawaii?

LLC Hawaii. To form an LLC in Hawaii, you must register the articles of incorporation with the Department of Commerce and Consumer Affairs, which costs $50. You can apply online, by mail, fax, email, or in person. The Memorandum of Association is the legal document that formally establishes your LLC in Hawaii.

How do I form an S Corp in Hawaii?

To register a local business corporation in Hawaii, most individuals must file a Memorandum of Association (Form DC-1) along with the applicable incorporation fees with the Department of Commerce and Consumer Affairs (DCCA), Division of Business Registration. Applications may be submitted online or by e-mail, mail or fax.